Come back regularly to discover the program as it evolves.
9/11/2021- Twenty years of global terrorist risk, stringent law enforcement and security measures in the XXI century
On September 10, 2021, the Austrian, French, Italian and Swiss ASIS Chapters joint efforts to organize an event in Lugano.
3 sessions are planned througout the day, locations available for some chapters to meet in person, Zoom link available for any members registering for a virtual event, available CPE certificate for your professional certifications and great speakers and moderators lining up....
Registration : opens on 26 July 2021 from our homepage : https://www.asisonline.ch/index.php/activities/events-beta
- Recall on 9/11, its context and the subsequent terrorist attacks - Session 1 (09:00 - 11:00)
- The war on terrorism and its successive impacts on business conditions - Session 2 (11:25 - 13:00)
- The implications for companies of the security framework in place in Europe today to consider the residual/objective terrorist threat - Session 3 (14:15 - 16:00)
The event will start at 09 am CET.
For those who will join virtually, you may choose which session you want / can attend if not all.
- Physical locations availability will be subject to any health authorities decision as situation may evolve. We will inform you accordingly shall we change our plans.
- Provided times above are draft and may slightly change